Monday, November 22, 2010

It's a FASHION Party!


If you're in Canada and you feel like seeing my mug in print, pick up a copy of this month's FASHION Magazine (Winter 2011 issue, Taylor Swift is cover girl). I profiled 4 of the country's up and coming design talents. (who you've no doubt seen on this blog already): Rita Liefhebber, Thomas, Speech by Michael Mercanti and Carlie Wong.

The piece was cool on its own, but what really took it into radtown, was the portraits of three of the designers taken by Sean J. Sprague, my new FAVE photographer! Don't they all look like little angels? Or holy in cool factor?

I've scanned the piece for a bit of sneak peek but if you'd actually like to indulge (me) and read the words, you'll have to pick up a copy... yay!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's such an exciting honour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to pick up my copy Today. the photos do look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read it- love it. Great job Randi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be my next shopping target, gray <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-mynt-star/mynt-star-open-back-tunic-with-cowl-neck/p_41.html>Ladies tunic tops</a>. Lovely paired with Ladies Skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be my next shopping target, gray Ladies Tunic Tops. Lovely paired with Ladies Skirt. (www.loudstarbazaar.com)

    ReplyDelete