Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rebecca Morrison the All American Babe

I was in a real wretched mood a few weeks ago after getting home from a rather brutally cold... there was an envelope from Lawrenceville, Georgia waiting politely on my bed, though and my mood was instantly like 'hoooraaaah!' Robin's mom aka. Rebecca Morrison aka. Wiiiing! always sends me the sweetest mail and I had a feeling this time would be no exception.

Lo and behold, what was enclosed in the envelope was downright treasure: 5 vintage photos plus a letter describing the background behind each picture! "Ever since I saw those awesome pictures of your Mom back in the day, I've been meaning to look up some of mine"... swooon! And so here she is Katie Girls, in all her 60's vinyl, white tights, romper and puff sleeved Georgia Peach glory... major babesville, I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment