Friday, July 10, 2009

Babe of the Biweekly: Dustin Hoffman





























Us Katie Girls have a tendency to be picky with the opposite sex...but once we fall in love, we fall hard, fast and are over it in a minute. Since it's quite possible that this cycle can reoccur daily, we thought it'd be fun to share some of the apples of our eyes, whether past, present, fictional or otherwise.

I've always thought Dustin Hoffman was a total babe and so I thought he was a fitting kickoff to a section that will probably only feature fairly awkward looking nerds. I was watching Kramer vs. Kramer (so great!) earlier this week and I was reminded that everything from his shortness to his constantly high-pitched way of talking to his Jew shnoz turns my crank. I should probably should insert that Robin isn't really riding the Dustin train, but I suppose that's because he doesn't look like he threw up his dinner....

1 comment:

  1. Total babe. He has such twitchy charm (especially in The Graduate).

    ReplyDelete