Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Love Music I Can't Understand

I love French music...like listen to it all the time. But I don't understand it. Barely a thing! Regardless of how shortsighted I was in high school, having dropped the language classes in grade 10, I like many others, am totally enthralled by everything french - and that includes the sexy sounds of francophone pop in the sixties.

It all started with a crush on le Serge and sort of exploded from there...soon enough, I couldn't get enough of Francoise's folky beauty, France's chirpy innocence and of course, Jane Birkin's bilingual ability to moan in the background...

Because I can't get enough of the francophone action...I've put together some of my favorite music I can't understand.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment