Friday, May 14, 2010

teeny house bunny: take ii!

Robin here and let me just say that it's with support from Randi that I (bashfully) present to you teeny house bunny's second collection!

As you might remember from this post, I left my post at Teen Vogue last fall to pursue teeny house bunny - a jewelry line created by myself and two fashion school buds, Dyana and Alex. We've had some pretty stellar luck in the past year, and have been featured in ELLE as well as thrice in Teen Vogue. We also sold at Anthropologie during the holiday season and are about the kick up another deal with them.

Ok, blushing now. Anyways, take a peak and let me know your thoughts. Oh yeah - we've just relaunched our web site and will have a full online store soon. Check us out at teenyhousebunny.com - but only once you're finished here!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hair pieces especially.


    Congrats on the features and at being stocked atAnthropologie!

    I've been trying to get my jewellery and fascinators out there but I think I need an awesome website and photos first.

    ReplyDelete