Friday, May 1, 2009

The Katie Girls We Wish We Were






















I have to admit, I've never really identitfied with the term girl crush. Not that I don't obsess over many of my favorite singers or starlets...but I've never felt that 'wow, I could stare at her forever and I'm totally okay with that' feeling before (ok, maybe with the exception of Keira or Sienna) - in any case, I feel finally ready to announce that I have one! A girl crush! Her name is Kat Dennings and she's a total babe. She doesn't go to my school and she doesn't know my name but I've definitely seen her at the movie theatre...she just happened to be on the screen (in The Fourty Year Old Virgin, Charlie Bartlett and most importantly Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist!)...she even told Carrie Bradshaw she was 'fucking fabulous'!

Anyways, I think she's the coolest, prettiest, awesomest girl I've ever seen and for arguments sake I'm just going to pretend that Robin feels the same way about Olivia Thirlby (even though we felt really bad when she snubbed Josh Peck in The Wackness)

When I saw the latest cover of NYLON I totally got a girl boner...and by that I mean the urge to buy her a latte and ask her if Michael Cera is a good kisser....

Aren't they/she purdy?

ps. we stole these pictures from Nylon

No comments:

Post a Comment